Want 5 quick ways to improve as a podcast host or guest?
How to See Every Podcast Review You’ve Left on Podcasts Via The Apple Podcast App
Table of Contents
If you’re like me, you’ve left a lot of reviews for podcasts you’ve listened to on the Apple Podcast app. I’ve always wanted to go back and view these reviews. Well, you can now!
Here’s a video of me walking through how to do this:
For a full walkthrough, do the following steps from your iPhone:
How to see all of the reviews you’ve left on podcasts:
- Open the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone.
- On the main page (Listen Now) In the top right, click your profile picture.
- Then click the very top link, which has your picture, name and e-mail address listed. (This is your Apple account)
- The 4th option from the top says “Ratings and Reviews” click that.
- You’ll now see a full list of all of the Apple podcast reviews that you’ve left on podcasts!
^ That’s it! From this page, you can click to view/modify the reviews you’ve left, or you can swipe to remove them completely. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to me (Alex Sanfilippo) in the PodPros community!